- • You’re welcome to send as many answers, messages, and photos as you like.
- • When you send something, please fill in every part of the upload form.
- • When you send an answer, a message, or a photo, you’re giving NHK a worldwide, nonexclusive, unpaid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use it, duplicate it, distribute it, display it, publish it, adapt it, broadcast it, transmit it, create derivative work from it, and include it in the song.
- • Any answer, message, or photo you send may be used in J-MELO broadcasts and in the song scheduled to be recorded by SCANDAL.
- • NHK will not contact you about whether we are using your submission(s), but we may contact you if we need to do so for some other reason.
- • These requests and guidelines shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. If any dispute between you (as the sender of an answer, message, or photo) and NHK results in a lawsuit, it shall come under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
- • If you agree to follow the requests and guidelines, please send your answers, messages, or a photo.
For information on our handling of the personal information we receive from you, please see "Personal Information."