< Top < Recipes < Milk and Soy Milk Jelly with Black Sesame Seeds
Oct. 21, Fri. 2016
Rika's TOKYO CUISINE
Milk and Soy Milk Jelly with Black Sesame Seeds
Kuro goma Tounyu Zeri
- Ingredients (Serves 4)
70 ml black sesame seeds
200 ml whole milk
200 ml soy milk
70 ml sugar
5 g gelatin sheet
1. Place the black sesame seeds in a suribachi (Japanese grinding bowl) and grind them.
2. In a pot, warm the milk (not the soy milk), making sure not to let it come to a boil.
3. Add a rehydrated gelatin sheet to the warmed milk and stir in to dissolve.
4. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the sugar and soy milk.
5. Fill a large bowl with ice, and place the bowl with the milk mixture inside of it to chill for 13 min.
6. After 13 min, when the mixture has thickened, stir in the ground black sesame seeds.
7. Mix thoroughly, then place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours before serving.