- [Part V] Recreation and Guidance Struggle of a Broadcaster—Kumao Okuya (vol.1) November 1, 2019
- History of “Hobby and Lifestyle” Series and “Educational and Cultural” Courses November 1, 2019
- Is It Right to “Dedicate a Point” (ten o ageru) to the Opponent? From the 2019 Nationwide Survey on Changes in the Japanese Language November 1, 2019
- Examining the Dual Frame Telephone Survey Using Land-Line and Mobile Phones Based on the Findings from the Survey on “Attitudes and Values on Society and Life” November 1, 2019
- Turning Point of Survey Design From the 2019 Annual Conference of AAPOR (American Association for Public Opinion Research) November 1, 2019
- [Part III] “Disability is Individuality” Andy Stevenson, Producer of Whisper—TV Production Company in U.K. November 1, 2019
Summaries and reports
Summaries and reports of the Institute's research and surveys in English.