- [Part VI] As an “Advocate” for National Policies Announcers’ War (vol.1) August 1, 2020
- Report on the Survey on Residents’ Disaster Information Awareness and Evacuation Behavior with Regards to Typhoon Hagibis in the First Year of Reiwa [Part I] Levee Collapse along Chikuma River, Nagano Prefecture: What Made “Over 80 Percent Evacuation” Possible August 1, 2020
- What Media Are Used by Junior High School Students for Home Learning in 2019 From a Web Survey and an In–Depth Interview Conducted before the Spread of Coronavirus August 1, 2020
- Why Engagement is Necessary: Interviews with Practitioners and Thinkers on Engaged Journalism [Part III] August 1, 2020
- Hopes and Anxieties Concerning the Increase in International Residents From the Public Opinion Survey on Multiculturally Convivial Society with Foreign Residents August 1, 2020
Summaries and reports
Summaries and reports of the Institute's research and surveys in English.