- How Far Will Fee-Based Video Streaming Services Expand? Analyzing the Results of the Survey on Media Use August 1, 2019
- Symposium: The Role of Broadcasting in Achieving an Inclusive Society Triggered by the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games August 1, 2019
- Reestablishing the Media as Public Service in Local Communities (2) BBC’s New Approach and Challenges Ahead in Local Journalism August 1, 2019
- How Media Are Used in Daily Lives From the 2018 Time Use Survey on Media Use August 1, 2019
- [Part I] Takeshi Yoshizaki, NHK (2/2) Never Let Minamata Be a Thing of the Past August 1, 2019
Misinformation, Disinformation, and Media’s Counter News in the Age of Social Media Discussing Matters to Be Noted August 1, 2019
Summaries and reports
Summaries and reports of the Institute's research and surveys in English.